Great to be back and thanks for reading. We recently came back from an estimate for a general contracting company we have done work with in the past. To preface the story, everyone lived.
All of the kids toys and memories were covered in soot. The plastic grilles melted to the floor like hot cheese. Proper masks are certainly needed for the terrible smell of carcinogens and chemicals. We took a count of material needed and submitted the estimate to insurance company.
This call in North West Houston Texas, was a great example as to why we all NEED a fire escape plan, charged and tested fire/carbon-monoxide detectors, correct home insurance coverage.
Great things I'd also like to recommend.
HVAC maintenance- We think it's essential!
Large Fire extinguishers at exit/entrance
If you found this article helpful, please share. Thanks again for being the best part of Priority AC. May God bless and protect your Family.